Things to Bring & Weather
Balmoral Village can be very cold in the evenings at Easter so please bring warm clothing and sleeping bags etc.
The property covers a large area and has water dams and dense bushland. Children must be in the care and attention of adults at all times.
Things to Bring
- Sun cream,
- Sun hat,
- Shoes (one pair suitable for bushwalk and thongs for the bathrooms),
- Mosquito repellent,
- Puja clothes,
- Sleeping bag,
- Camping mattress (if available),
- Water bottle,
- Toiletries, (soap, toothpaste, tooth brush etc),
- Any medications that you and children need,
- Suitable clothing in line with the maryadas,
- All forms required by the registration team (medical etc)
- Appropriate swimming pool, water slide clothing.
- Wet weather gear e.g. umbrella for getting to toilets if it rains
Current weather in Balmoral Village and surrounding areas.
Balmoral Village WEATHER
Our local time in Balmoral/Sydney is: