Transport Booking form
If you require transport from Sydney Airport, then please use our Transport Booking form. If you need to make changes to your transport booking then please contact the Transport team below.
Airport pick up areas
When you arrive at the airport, please proceed to the following meeting points. We will have a yogi to greet you there and they will be holding a photo of Shri Mataji.
Meeting points for our pick up service:
- Sydney International Airport:
In the Arrivals area, there is an Information Desk directly in front of Gate A, where passengers exit with their luggage from customs. A Sahaja Yogi will be in this area to meet you when you exit customs. They will have a photo of Shri Mataji.
- Sydney Domestic Airport:
There is an Information Desk on the ground floor, very close to the baggage carousel and the row of Car Hire desks. A Sahaja Yogi will be in this area to meet you. They will have a photo of Shri Mataji.
The Sydney yogis below are assisting with transport. Contact them if need to make a changes to your transport booking or have any questions:
While there is a pickup service from Sydney airport to bring our guests to the Balmoral Property, yogis can also make their own way to Shri Mataji’s Home at Burwood Ashram where they can have a footsoak and rest before being taken to the Balmoral property.
Getting to Burwood Ashram
The Shri Mataji Burwood Ashram is located at 10 Clarence St Burwood Sydney. Approximately 15 kms from Sydney Airport. (See Google map).
Here are some options to get to Burwood Ashram from Sydney Domestic or International Airport.
- By train: After arrival in Sydney airport, walk to Platform 1 of the Airport Station. Take a train to Central Station. At Central Station go to Platform 18 and catch a train to Burwood Station. From Burwood Station it is a short 7-minute walk or call the transport team below for pickup from Burwood Station. See more about Airport trains.
- By Bus: From the International and Domestic terminals catch the number 400 Bus service. This bus service runs from Sydney International and Sydney Domestic terminals to BURWOOD. Bus Route is shown as 400 – Burwood, This bus will take approximately 60 to 55 minutes depending upon traffic from International terminal and approximately 55 to 53 minutes from domestic terminal. Please get down at Burwood Railway Station stop or the very last stop – Burwood Westfield Shopping Centre. Burwood Station is a short 7-minute walk to 10 Clarence Street where Burwood Ashram is located or call the transport team below for pickup from Burwood Station / Burwood Westfield.
- By taxis: Each terminal has its own sheltered taxi rank with supervisors on hand in peak hours to ensure a smooth flow of taxis for travellers. See more about airport taxis.
- Uber: If you’re familiar with the Uber service, then use your Uber App to book a car to take you to Burwood Ashram. See more about Uber.
If you wish to hire a car during your stay in Sydney to drive to our Balmoral Centre country property, then please see the Getting to Balmoral page for suggested car rental companies and driving instructions.
Our local time in Sydney is: